Kick Your Coffee Habit with Dandy Blend, A Healthy Alternative #herbal
I love coffee. Not sure it loves me back.
It’s happening. As I age I am becoming more sensitive to… well, everything. This isn’t necessarily great news- it just is the news. I am not exempt after all.
So onward I go in my quest to live forever- or at least to be as healthy as possible while I’m living. One of the habits I have been considering kicking is my daily cup (or two) o’ joe. I’m addicted. It’s one of those addictions that seems ok because everyone else seems to have the same addiction. We’ve even made it cool with the plethora of coffee shops that line our streets.
It’s cool to be over-caffeinated… Or is it?
Yesterday, Mom turned me on to Dandy Blend. It’s an herbal coffee substitute and it’s delicious. Dandy Blend also boasts being macrobiotic, vegan, gluten-free and caffeine free. The healthy beverage is also non-acidic – unlike coffee.
In the attached video, Mom walks us through her process for making a perfectly comforting cup of Dandy Blend flavored with coconut milk and local honey.
As mentioned in the video, the following are just some of the benefits you will receive from this healthy coffee substitute.
- combines extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet
- detoxifies your liver
- switch from coffee with no withdrawal symptoms
- renews your blood with minerals
- diuretic properties to help with elimination
- decreases blood pressure
- helps with acid indigestion
- proven weight loss aid
- lactose free
- lots of vitamins, especially the B’s
- helps to protect against infections
- anti-viral properties
- aids in digestion
- supports your immune system
- decreases or alleviates allergies
- great home remedy for sore throats, colds
- non-pasteurization means the good stuff isn’t cooked out of it
So… will you give it a try?
Thanks for reading and watching. Let me know what you’re thinking in the comments below.
PS: This post contains an affiliate link, which means if you buy the product(s), I make a little scratch (money).