The Three P’s of Road Trip Travel with Quaker State Oil #CambialoConQS #ad
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Quaker State Oil. All opinions are mine alone. #CambialoConQS #CollectiveBias #MyColectiva
Today I am preparing for a road trip to an orphanage en Mexico.
This will be my second trip to visit this community in Reynosa and I want to share some of my FAVORITE ROAD TRIP TIPS with you. Listos?
#1 Be PROACTIVE
- Check fluids, es muy importante.
- Check your coolant, and windshield wiper fluid before your trip.
- Don’t forget the jumper cables.
- Fuel up your tank and maybe even take an extra tank with you.
- Oil change time, for me. I like Quaker State™ and the package offered at Walmart because it is a good value at a great price. Quaker State ® Advanced Durability Motor Oil takes care of my engine so I can focus on more important things.
- Tell your friends and family where you are going. They worry. 🙂
#2 Be PREPARED
- Pack your sneakers for walks and exercise. And in case the car breaks down.
- Plan to exercise with easy-to-carry equipment and motivation. I like my jump rope and yoga mat.
- Taking the extra trouble to wash and cut healthy snacks will make all the difference in how you feel on your road trip. I like celery, carrots and hummus. Saludable!
- Tomen mucha agua! Drink lots of water! 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Before you eat fast food on the road, drink a bottle of water. Many times we mistake thirst for hunger.
#3 Be PURPOSEFUL
- Listen to good stuff while your eyes are on the road. When I’m not dancing in the car, I’m listening to something fascinating on audiobooks or podcasts. Check out Mere Christianity on Audible!
- Obviously if someone is in the car with you its a great opp to connect on a deeper level. Take advantage of this quality time. You have a captive audience!
- Use the change in scenery to refresh your perspective about life. Allow other people, places and things remind you what really matters in life.
I’d love to hear what YOU think! Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks and safe travels.
If you liked this video, please like this video and subscribe to this channel!
Be “in the know”…maybe. 🙂 Subscribe to email updates from me here.
–> Posts may contain affiliate links for products or services that Jen has approved and researched herself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and Jen will automatically receive a small referral fee. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog. Thank you.